- You will be transferred from Kandy 22 kms on Mahinyangana road and then another 18 kms inland by a van where you will be starting the trek through home spice gardens, vegetable fields, rice fields, tea plantation, pigmy forests and plateaus. The trek is approximately about 8 kms one way and its 16 kms in total. At the end of the trail you would be able to swim at a base of a nice waterfall. You are expected to encounter with species such as Deer, Barking deer, Deer monkey and various types of Lizards. In this trek you will be climbing from 1200 ft to 1850 ft. On the way back you will be able to do some bird watching.
- In the night you will be staying in a mobile tented camp in the Knuckles mountain range above 1200 ft from the sea level.
- After breakfast you will be trekking through a very scenic route about 6 kms to the Corbet’s Gap and on the way back you would be trekking along the river where you could have a river bath. You will be back in the camp by 4 pm to rest and spend the night over.
- After breakfast you will be trekking through tea plantation, pine forest, a typical Kandyan village and rice fields. This is a circular trek which is approximately about 18 kms. Village culture and bird watching are some of the highlights of this trip. You will be transferred to Kandy by 6 pm.
- All meals from day one lunch to day three lunch
- All transfers
All rates are in US Dollars
Children Rate -per person
General Terms and Conditions will apply